- Keep the fabric clean by brushing regularly, both inside and outside, with a soft brush and by hosing occasionally with clear, cold water. Start at the lower edge of the fabric and working upwards.
- Ensure that the canvas fabric is thoroughly dry before putting away or rolling up.
- If mildew spots appear, brush them off before they become attached.
- Do not apply soaps, detergents, cleaning fluids or insecticides.
- Keep petrol, solvents, kerosene and other similar fluids away from the fabric.
- Do not allow bird droppings, earth, sand or vegetable matter to remain in contact with the fabric. Clean off immediately.
- Aluminum extrusions and side panels can be cleaned with a soft cloth and warm soapy water or a small amount of mild detergent if required.
Storms and Heavy Winds
All external blinds, including ZipScreen are not designed to endure VERY heavy winds. We recommend blinds to be drawn and secured during heavy winds and storms. Naturally during extremely heavy winds your outdoor blind acts like a sail and can rip and weaken particularly near fabric joins.
Love your life outdoors
Most importantly by following the simple steps above, your outdoor blinds will look in tip top shape all year round.